|First week in Lent – A retrospective, Feb 26, 2012||February 26, 2012|
|Stained Glass windows are repaired Feb 23, 2012||February 23, 2012|
|Last Sunday in Epiphany – Gateway to Lent Feb 19, 2012||February 19, 2012|
|Running to Win the Prize, Feb 12, 2012||February 12, 2012|
|Luis Garcia’s Trip in Virginia||February 10, 2012|
|Souperbowl Sunday Feb 5, 2012||February 5, 2012|
|Authority, Jan 29, 2012||January 29, 2012|
|Heartbeat, Jan 22, 2012||January 22, 2012|
|It’s your call, Jan 15, 2012||January 15, 2012|
|ECM at Hornes 01-14-2012||January 14, 2012|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.