|A New Covenant at the End of Lent, March 25, 2012||March 25, 2012|
|Spring Comes to St Peter’s – March 4-25, 2012||March 25, 2012|
|Vestry Retreat at St. Mary’s Whitechapel, March 24, 2012||March 25, 2012|
|Evening ECW is 1 year old in March, 2012||March 22, 2012|
|Lifting Up Our Eyes, March 18||March 18, 2012|
|Peumansend Creek Jail ministry began March 15, 2012||March 15, 2012|
|Covenants and Crosses, March 11, 2012||March 11, 2012|
|4th Community Dinner draws 28 on Saturday, March 10.||March 11, 2012|
|ECM meets March 10, 2012||March 10, 2012|
|“Deny Yourself, Take up the Cross, Follow Me” – Lent 2, March 4, 2012||March 4, 2012|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.