|Pentecost 12, Accepting our own Cross||August 23, 2020|
|Readings and Prayers, August 23, 2020||August 23, 2020|
|Morning Prayer, Aug 23, 2020||August 23, 2020|
|Village Harvest, Aug. 19, 2020 – A boost!||August 19, 2020|
|Readings and Prayers, August 16, 2020||August 16, 2020|
|Thanks for the donation from the ECM!||August 16, 2020|
|Evening Prayer, Aug. 16, 2020||August 16, 2020|
|Pentecost 11, It’s all about identity – the Canaanite woman||August 16, 2020|
|Shred-It, 9th year over the top!||August 12, 2020|
|Village Dinner – Back in the Saddle, Aug. 12, 2020||August 12, 2020|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.