|Shred it, May 3||May 4, 2017|
|Easter 3, April 30, 2017||April 30, 2017|
|Magical Strings in Concert April 22, 2017||April 22, 2017|
|Easter 2, April 23, 2017||April 22, 2017|
|Village Harvest, April 19, 2017||April 20, 2017|
|Easter, April 16, 2017||April 17, 2017|
|Holy Week Sunday, 2017||April 16, 2017|
|Holy Week Saturday, 2017||April 15, 2017|
|Holy Week, Friday, 2017||April 15, 2017|
|Good Friday, April 14, 2017||April 15, 2017|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.