|All Saints Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018||November 4, 2018|
|Evening Eucharist for Children, Oct. 28, 4:30pm||October 28, 2018|
|Pentecost 23, Year B – What do you want me to do for you?”||October 28, 2018|
|Pentecost 22 – James and John||October 21, 2018|
|An Afternoon in Guatemala||October 18, 2018|
|Village Harvest, Oct. 2018||October 17, 2018|
|Pentecost 21, Year B – “The Rich Young Ruler` and our attachment to ‘things’||October 14, 2018|
|Pentecost 20 -Using our gifts and relationships that God gives us to do the work God calls us to do.||October 7, 2018|
|St. Francis day Oct. 4, 2018||October 4, 2018|
|Season of Creation 5 – Sept 30, 2018 – Return to the Beginning||September 30, 2018|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.