|It’s Pentecost! (May 31, 2020)||May 31, 2020|
|St. Peter’s Pentecost People 2011-2015||May 31, 2020|
|Readings and Prayers for The Day of Pentecost, Year A 2020||May 31, 2020|
|Easter 7 – Year A||May 24, 2020|
|Music, Readings, Prayers and Illustrations for the Seventh Sunday of Easter, May 24, 2020||May 24, 2020|
|Easter 6 – Year A – Being Steadfast||May 17, 2020|
|Music, Readings, Prayers and Illustrations for the Sixth Sunday of Easter, May 17, 2020||May 17, 2020|
|Chris Fisher – Hometown Hero||May 17, 2020|
|Easter 5 – Year A – “Many Rooms”||May 10, 2020|
|Music, Readings, Prayers and illustrations for the Fifth Sunday of Easter, May 10, 2020||May 10, 2020|
Title:July 4, 2019 at St. Peter’s
July 4, 2019(full size gallery)
St. Peter’s was the scene of the Historic Port Royal July 4, 2019 observation.
Many parishioners were involved. Cookie Davis, the President of Historic Port Royal opened the event. Nancy Long and Thom Guthrie helped with the music, Mike read the Declaration, Marilyn presented 2 harpists. Johnny Davis along Charles McGuire, Eunice Key, Andrea Pogue sold concessions.
The videos show many of the above events. You can see part of what we saw and experienced.
1. Music – Clan McLeod Pipes and Drums, Harpists inside St. Peter’s
2. Dr. Franklin – tells us about the Second Continental Congress and events leading to July 4 as well as differing viewpoints of the Revolution. Independence leads to strength
3. Mike Newman’s reading of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Martha Washington – describes womens’ sacrifices and support for the Revolution.
5. Jamestown colonists – Two members from Historic Williamsburg described the role of clothing in daily life. The surprising role of wool!
6. Other revolutionaries – Fielding Lewis, George Mason
7. The organization of Historic Port Royal with Cookie Davis as the president.